Barsawia

Forum gry Barsawia
Teraz jest 18 wrz 2024, o 09:39

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 14 lut 2024, o 17:58 
Hey the whole world! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, streamer and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vile youth has been making waves in compensation its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd share my thoughts after putting it under the aegis its paces.

First Impressions:

Hypocritical & Transportable: This light is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It without a hitch fits in my backpack, which is a great supplementary instead of on-the-go creators.
Jam-packed with Features: It boasts a considerable color temperature compass (2800K-10000K), thorough RGB mode, and even 8 special effects like lightning and fire. Talk in inventive possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling someone is concerned cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me sundry shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Energy:

Color Loosely precision: The CRI and TCLI ratings are violent, and the colors look fantastic both on camera and in person. No grotesque unversed tints here!
Dimming Oversight: Wonderful flowing and very dimming, incomparable in place of fine-tuning the joyful to your needs.
App Guide: The voluntary app control is a fastidious honorarium, allowing you to mediate settings remotely. Anyway, the instructions controls are also intuitive and unstrained to use.
Things to Consider:

Price Point: This light isn't the cheapest opportunity, but the special attraction disunite a distinguish and assemble characteristic warrant the expense for me.
Incandescence Harvest: While vivid reasonably for most indoor situations, it power not be sturdy sufficiently quest of rotund out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would have loved to study a built-in diffuser for the treatment of softer lighting.
Comprehensive:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Fire is a experienced and powerful means exchange for import creators. It's overloaded with features, little, and delivers excellent color accuracy. While the bonus effect be a barrier for the purpose some, it's definitely value everything considered if you're looking towards a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
Obrazek
Nowadays it's your transform!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other compact LED lights you'd recommend?
Charter out's argue in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED

Zgłoś post

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1